No products in the cart.
OUT OF STOCK🔍
Chaos Hardwood End Grain Chopping Board 450 x 300mm
A gorgeous handmade end-grain chopping board featuring a rich and colourful combination of natural hardwoods (Chaos pattern) that include beech, ash, white oak, plantation teak, wormy maple, and cherry. Each board is unique and a one-of-a-kind kitchen centerpiece that is perfect for anyone that cooks, loves to cook, wants to add a special focal point to their kitchen, as a bridal gift, or any special occasion.
- One of a kind, each chopping board is different and made from five different hardwood species
- End Grain Construction: Enhanced durability, as knife-edge runs between the grain instead of across, reducing scratches and preserving the blade cutting edge.
- Large surface space: At 450mm x 330mm, this board provides ample cutting area for chopping and slicing
- Sturdy: Made from solid hardwoods and a full 35mm thick, this block can stand up to the harshest abuse and be used for quartering, chopping, and butchering without warping.
- Each cutting board is seasoned with 100% food-grade mineral oil and finished with our beeswax conditioning butter.
Out of stock
Wooden chopping boards (butcher blocks, cutting boards) are made from natural hardwood, it is important to perform routine maintenance on them to prevent the wood from drying and cracking, and to kill existing bacteria.
Please do not:
- Wash in the dishwasher.
- Leave the board submerged in water.
- Use strong chemicals or cleaners.
- Submit the board to extreme temperatures.
- Submit the board to prolonged exposure to the sun.
We recommend that you maintain with our Beeswax Wood Conditioning Butter.
|Dimensions||450 × 330 × 35 mm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.