Knives and photography go well together as knife makers spend countless hours crafting their knives and it’s only right that the beauty is captured for:
- Promotion – To keep YOUR work visible and current
- Posterity – A visual record of your styles and growth as a maker
As a Knife maker you’ll need to take advantage of social media to reach a wider audience, show your best pieces to prospective buyers, and build a portfolio of work which will serve to establish your styles and value to the viewers.
I thank my photography clients for their continuing support. My normal turn-around time reflects my workload, and is as much as 2 weeks.
Background colours, pointing up or down, landscape or portrait, are all subjective choices I will vary unless we discuss beforehand. If you have preferences OR reservations I would like to know ahead of time to avoid disappointments / back and forth / delays.
- I’m based near the coast in KZN where it is a bit more humid that the interior of the country. I’m NOT responsible for handle swelling or shrinking in shipment, upon arrival, or due to a different climate than origination.
- ALL shipping fees paid by client (to me and return)
- Payment is expected no later than delivery of the images and knives
- Please use masking tape, or rubber bands please, so that I can use it to repackage your knife/knives for their return.
- Knife Single (solo knife & sheath): 500 ZAR
- Knife Composite (solo knife, multiple views): 800 ZAR
- Portfolio Montage (Additional knives in same image): 500 + 100 ea
- 3+ knives at same time : Free Return Shipping
- Link to download hi-resolution file (jpeg): Free
- Images resized for:
- Instagram (1080px by 1080px): Free
- Facebook (1200px by 628px): Free